Porcelain veneer is one of the most popular of cosmetic dentistry treatment being choosed by a lot of customers. The most special thing in this technique is that there is no need to grind or just grind a little bit, but still bring beautiful smile with straight and bright teeth.
When you should get porcelain veneer?
- Stained teeth by tetracycline
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Slightly sparse teeth
- Big and small teeth, teeth are not in the same size
- Other cases: fillings materials are broken, …
Porcelain Veneer technique:
The porcelain veneer is an innovative technique in dentistry, replacing tooth enamel by sticking on a sticky material with surprisingly thin, only from 0.3 – 0.5 mm.
The surface of porcelain veneer is made from high-class porcelain materials of reputable origin, to ensure the hardness is 4 times higher than real teeth, super thin, and super antibacterial thanks to Nano surface.
Advantages of porcelain veneer compared to porcelain crowns:
Currently, the method of porcelain veneer is not only favored by artists and famous people, but also widely used for all classes, thanks to the superiority over porcelain crowns
Read more >> PORCELAIN CROWNS
The specialized doctor will choose the most natural colors, compatible with the true color of customers teeth, ensure a high level of aesthetics with purely natural teeth color
The specialized doctor designs the golden proportion of each customer’s teeth, regaining the standard beauty for customers’ teeth and face.
Porcelain veneers are absolutely durable before any biological and sensitive oral environment impact.
Tooth trimming is much less than porcelain crowns, with less impact on soft tissue. 100% no sensitivity.
Done very quickly, maintaining long-term beauty with basic and proper oral hygiene operations
Potential risk of improperly porcelain veneer:
With the thinness of porcelain veneer surface, porcelain veneer technique requires that doctors must be skilful and meticulous, carefully study the position and structure of customers’ teeth to conduct proper trimming (if any), place and paste the porcelain exact to millimeter. Dental equipment and technology must be the right standards, ensure the best oral health for customers. However, due to lack of understanding, many customers choose untrustworthy dental or beauty salons, this leads to many unwanted complications
- Gingivitis due to break the biological range
- Bleeding tooth
- Loose, easy-to-fall porcelain veneer
- Discomfort when eating
- Aesthetic influence when talking or laughing
Price list for porcelain dental service
International standard porcelain veneer technology at Flora Dental Clinic:
- No grinding teeth, or just a little if needed.
- Excellent durability, the ability to chew food like natural teeth.
- Only use high-grade porcelain material that fulfil international standards.
- Warranty from 10 years to lifetime.
- The newest and most quality equipment, aseptic process, medical tools are strictly sanitized.
- Highly qualified medical team – doctors, with thousands of successful cases of complex cosmetic porcelain teeth.
- Luxurious, comfortable space, repel stress.
Porcelain veneer process at Flora Dental Clinic:
- Examination and consultation.
- Sign the contract, agree on the course.
- Hygiene and anesthesia.
- Grinding (if any) and taking impressions of teeth
- Porcelain veneer fixed.
- Check-up every 6 months.